• 2021 Chardonnay - DRNKS

Bandicoot Run

2021 Chardonnay

Regular price

Notes from Bandicoot:
Our 2020 Chardonnay is made from a combination of fruit off our older and young vines. Handpicked in the cool of the morning with 75% being destemmed and gently basket pressed with full solids to two seasoned barrels. The remaining 25% was destemmed, keeping the whole berries intact and cold soaked with 10 days maceration before being basket pressed and combined into the cuvee.

In Sydney? Come and get it.

15 minute click & collect available during shop hours, or just come for a browse.