• 2020 Hoddles Creek Pinot Gris - DRNKS


2020 Hoddles Creek Pinot Gris

Regular price

New light skin contact wine out of the Yarra.
90% of this amazingness is handpicked into bins. As soon as it’s picked it's foot stomped to release the juice so it can be in contact with the skins. The other 10% is handpicked then immediately destemmed into 3 tonne fermenters. It's then left to soak for 24 hours. Fermentation kicks off natural . This wine has a balance between aroma and tannin ripeness. The stalks from the first treatment add some fine tannins and obviously you get a lot more tannin from the second treatment. No sulphur is added.

In Sydney? Come and get it.

15 minute click & collect available during shop hours, or just come for a browse.