Purveyors of fine grape juice
2016 Valli Unite Rosatea piemonte, italy
$35

Valli Unite started in 1981 as a certified organic cooperative determined to care for the land and encourage young people to stay in agriculture.
60% is a blend of Cortese, Barbera, Freisa and the other 40% is a blend from old vines of Malvasia, Brachetto and other aromatic varieties. De-stemmed. Co-fermented. 24 hours maceration on the skins, then stainless steel for few months and then bottled. There is a detectable CO2 coming up when you open the wine, but it is actually very well integrated with the wine and barely feel on the palate. The wine has a nice reduction on the nose, which lifts all the flavours, keeps it very fresh and easy to drink.

Origin piemonte, italy
Year 2016
Varietal red and white blend
Style park wines