2019 Pinot Noir
A.R.C. stands for "a random collection".
All notes are from James and Jessica, the beautiful couple behind the wines...
Our 2019 Pinot Noir is from two vineyard site and clones. 75% was D5V15 (Hickinbotham Vineyard planted in 1986 on sandy black loam), which was de-stemmed and macerated in tank for 2 weeks. The other 25% was MV6 (Karina Vineyard planted in 1997 on white clay), which was kept whole bunch for a week before it was pressed. Once pressed the fruit was combined to tank for fermentation. When almost dry it was moved to three two-year-old hogsheads and one new Austrian puncheon. Here it aged on lees for 6 months. Bottled unfiltered and un-fined with 15 parts of SO2 added in the week leading up to bottling.